Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Force of Nature

Force of Nature (I)

Title: Force of Nature
Date: 2006/07/18
Location: Porto (Portugal)
Camera: Olympus c-3030 zoom
Aperture: F/2,8
Shutter speed: 1/25 s
ISO speed: 400
Edits: crop; blue tone added

This photo was shot just from my room's window at Oporto. It was in the middle of July. The temperature was high. Suddenly, some strong winds began to blow and these dark clouds came. And then, the thunder storm began. I was radiant to have the chance to assist to this nature exhibit. I always loved lightning and thunders. It makes me small before this force of nature.
I had never tried to photograph this kind of phenomenon before. This was the first time, but I'm really satisfied with the results, taking in consideration the fact I had no tripod to make the camera steady. With the huge number of lightning taking place everywhere, I just had to point firmly the camera with the multiple photo mode on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home